Wednesday 25 May 2011

On.... Mannerfrei

I have a copy of MANNERFREI, the German translation of The Dating Detox, in my hot little hands! (Actually, they're not hot, and they're manicured rather nicely with OPI Pinking Of You, but that's not the point right now.)

I thought I'd take a photo to share it with you. Cool, huh?

It's incredibly surreal seeing it in another language. Brilliant, I mean. But surreal.



And here's a photo of the book open to The Botanist chapter, with - just for the hell of it - a packet of matches from The Botanist, indeed. I was there on Sunday. The burger was absolutely exceptional and may have eclipsed Bar Boulud and Bumpkin in my Best Burger In London list. In case you were wondering.



If you have any German friends who are simply crying out for a bit of Die Dating Detox joy, you can order it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment