Tuesday 2 August 2011

On... The Boy'tician

I wrote a feature called 'The Boy-tician' for the illustrious Tatler magazine. And it's out now, in the September issue.



Please check it out and let me know what you think... if you like it. Otherwise just don't say anything and we'll never have to discuss it again, hmm?

I'm currently writing another feature for their November issue.

Am just at that sticky point where I wonder:
1. If it's ever going to come together
2. If the things I think are funny are, in fact, funny, and
3. If I shouldn't just give up this writing thing and learn to knit instead.

And the answer to your next question is yes. Being a writer plagued by self-doubt and melodramatic tendencies is totally exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. Wait... you mean there is some *other* kind of writer anywhere in the known universe? ;)

    ReplyDelete