Monday 17 January 2011

On... interviews, reviews and thank yous

Dearest everyone. Thank you so much for your support since dear ol' AGLY came out two weeks ago.

In case you missed it, A GIRL LIKE YOU was featured in The Sun newspaper and Heat and Closer magazines last week. (Everyone please throw a mental high five to the uhmazing Charlotte Allen at HarperCollins, that is all thanks to her.) I tried to post a link to the reviews, but I've only got the PDF and, um, I can't figure out how to do it.

I also did an interview with Lindsey Canant at luxury magazine Pink Memo, another one with my friend, the star author and blogstar Talli Roland and one with lovely Melissa at Chicklit Central.

Thank you also to all the wonderful sites and friends who have written reviews of A GIRL LIKE YOU - Chloe and Leah at Chicklit Reviews, One More Page, Dot Scribbles, High Heels and Book Deals and Ruth at Between The Pages.

New addition! Exceptionally lovely review from Judging Covers.

(If you wrote a review and I misesed you out, I'm sorry! I had them all saved and pfft they disappeared. Like magic. Please email me gemma@gemmaburgess.com and I'll amend that, stat - and by the way, Novelious and Chicklit Central reviews are, I think, coming soon, so check back for the links...)

And lastly, thank you so much to everyone who has posted a review on Amazon. I dont know about you, but I always read the reviews before buying the book, and sometimes buy a book I've never heard of on the reviews alone - so I think it really makes a difference, and I truly appreciate it.

Everytime someone says they loved A GIRL LIKE YOU, I glow and twinkle inside. It's the nicest feeling ever. x

2 comments:

  1. It's such a good book! But then, you know I told you that already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for great reviews and interviews! It was a pleasure having you on my blog. Waiting for AGLY to arrive from Amazon and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete